Eat your vegetables before they eat you! Using humor, Count Broccula delivers positive messages to children about eating correctly.
The Count Broccula interactive storybook tells the story of a little boy named Albert overcoming his fear of eating vegetables, especially broccoli. Albert escapes the grips of a mad scientist Dr. Gravenstein and eats up his nemesis “Count Broccula.”
This story comes to life with animation on every page, highlighted words enhancing reading, entertaining professional audio recording narrated with character voices and sound effects.
You can also take a walk with Albert in his happy garden and learn the names and shapes of his new found Veggie friends. Fun and learning with animation and voice action areas of 10 different vegetables.
- “Read to me”- listen to the narrated story with words highlighted as you read. Plays like a movie, automatically reading and turning pages.
- “Read to myself” – automatically turns off the sound so the reader can enjoy the book in its traditional form
- “Record your own voice” – this feature allows a familiar voice to be recorded for extra comfort for the child.
- Book like turning pages
- In-App-Purchase of other Books
- Professional audio narration
- Custom background audio for each scene
- Animations on every page
- Highlighted words to entertain and promote learning to read
- Interact at the end of the story by tapping on Action areas when touched display word/object/sound association for learning
- Does not collect or share any location and/or personal data
- Does not contain any ads
- Does not contain In-App Purchases
- Does not contain Social Network Integration
- Does contain links to our website