Anatomix Comix is an entertaining journey through the human body using songs designed to connect with and educate children about how the body works and all its different systems, including the Bones and Muscles, Heart and Circulation, Lungs and Digestion (Chew-Chew!).
This fun, educational app teaches young children about the human body and how to keep it healthy — physically and emotionally. Each body system and ‘spare part’ is paired with a catchy song that children love to sing and learn. The nine songs are upbeat and informative and the visuals offer simple tips about maintaining a healthy body.
The Anatomix Comix app makes the songs and information come to life. Enjoy… and won’t you please sing along!
- Includes nine fun, educational, and upbeat songs:
Let’s Be Doctors
Breath In, Breathe Out (Lungs)
Thump Thump (Heart)
Chew Chew (Digestion )
You’ve Got A Lot of Nerves
Give Me Some Skin
- Written and designed by a medical doctor, Elson Haas, and a writer/storyteller/princess, Bethany Argisle
- Does not collect or share any location and/or personal data
- Does not contain any ads
- Does not contain In-App Purchases
- Does not contain Social Network Integration
- Does contain links to our website